1/30/2004

Sometimes you just get justice.....

So a few days ago I'm driving, going to visit my niece up in Jersey City. Stopped at a light, that I thought had a No Turn On Red sign, I paused when the obnoxious SUV behind me honked. I turned to Jack, and asked - "Can I turn on red" and the hostile SUV honked again, telling me - "YES turn on red". Annoyed at the impatience of the massive SUV behind me, I turned.

To be honest, I should have just let it go. But I couldn't, so I drove 30 mph (speed limit on that road) just to be a pain in the a**. Well obviously it worked cause the exasperated driver pulled around and passed me - on the left - across a double line - with cars coming in the other direction. I slowed to let him back in the second before a car hit into him. And as a I screamed "A**hole" out my window I watched a cop, pull out from the side street and pull the SUV over.

I laughed all the way to Jersey City.

No comments: