12/22/2004

Christmas is coming....

And I officially completed all my shopping as of 1:15 today. Granted, 99% of it was done last week when my final package arrived from Uncommon Goods. I tech-ed out this year and hit the online shopping like a woman searching for chocolate.

I have to say, I find online shopping much more satisfying than stores. I found many more interesting items (Again, check out Uncommon Goods) and it's so much fun when they arrive at my office. And the cost of shipping completely outweighs the cost of finding parking, and dealing with malls when they have nothing I want to buy anyway. And sometimes I'm lucky and get free shipping!

So thank you to Amazon, Uncommon Goods, Red Envelope, Apple, and OllieBollen for making it so much fun to shop for others!

Well, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good blog!

G

No comments: