2/26/2005

Knowing just enough to be dangerous

So, I want to set up a small website with the details of the wedding. What can I say, I'm a techno-child. Except I don't really know any html. Except for what I've taught myself in the scheme of editing my blog.

Today I spent 8 hours searching online for templates, html editors, tutorials and anything else that could help me out. The issue is I want something prettier than my skill set allows me to do. Not that much prettier, but I'm used to designing and I really have a problem with the whole "style" thing. This coming from the girl who can name a font in 5 letters or less.

Here's my challenge. Anyone who can help me design something that I can easily manipulate colors, font sizes, and images will get Chocolate Guinness Cake and a meal of their choice, made by my pretty little hands.

Any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those ones that you can do on Wedding Channel or The Knot not very flexible? We didn't do one, so I don't really know. But Brian's friend Renee had a free-standing one; she might be able to help. Good luck, and please send the link when you have it!
-- Maureen