7/17/2006

Hot Damn!

Here's the problem with not writing for a while. I get out of habit, and then I have all these little things that I want to share, but nothing is fleshed out really well. So instead I ramble about nothing, or maybe something without saying anything.

But I'll go with it, cause that's what I've got.

Random thought #1. My honey's home. There was a quick daytrip back to VA this weekend, but he's home. I love that someone else is now emptying the litter box. And doing dishes. And just making me laugh and smile

Random thought #2. It's hot. I really hate the heat, I hate when I'm sweating at 7:30 in the morning, and I really hate the idea of standing on a subway platform when it's 105 degrees out. I gotta move north!

Random thought #3. My work computer died. I dropped it off almost 2 weeks ago to be fixed and no juice yet. I'm trying not to think that I lost all my files, cause I hadn't backed anything up in a while. But each day makes me think less and less likely that I'll ge tmy files back.

Like I said, very much a cheese sandwich blog today.

No comments: