6/25/2007

Fashion advice....

Now that spring has arrived, men are drooling as skirts and dresses become commonplace and halter tops are the new mandatory accessory. Walking around the city, I see lots of styles but please, there are a few things that need to be said. Now, I recognize the whole stones, glass house thing, and I'm the first to admidt that there are probably days when people look at me and wonder if I had a mirror, but I hope I'm never guilty of the following fashion misdemeanors.

Ladies, if you are wearing white pants, DO NOT wear hot pink underwear. Especially if you didn't splurge for a good pair of lining in the pants.

Hip hugger jeans. Love them. Wear them, they make everyone look a little sexy. Unless they are so low on your hip that the top of your butt crack shows while you are standing around. Please, no-one should see that.

And that's just in the past week!

No comments: