10/02/2007

Weekend Pleasures


Camping Harriman, originally uploaded by gfiorillo.

Happy Anniversary Chris & Jenna! Ah, the fond memories of your wedding....none that will be published here.

Thanks for inviting us to the camping fun. And as a friend used to do, here's a list of happy things from the weekend.


    Spending 3 days in the woods with lots of fun people
    Getting lost (ahem - lazy) on the Irish Potato Trail and having the Rangers come rescue us
    Two words - Campfire Chili
    Hanging out with Ranger Lou
    Going through 4 kegs of "O'Douls"
    Lauging so hard the whole weekend, my stomach hurt on Monday
    Cocktail Hour snacks
    Jenna uttering the words Chris has been waiting a year to hear "I have beer in my *****". Happy Anniversary


And many more happy things that I can't remember due to the amount of grape juice I had.

No comments: