8/31/2004

The Red Shoes

Hooray! I bought new shoes.

One would not think this was a triumph, but for me it was. Last week my office did an "end of the summer, we've worked hard so let's play" outing and tripped down to New Hope for some shopping, lunch and a visit to the winery. On the way to our designated lunch place, I passed the New Hope Leather Shop and in the window I saw a pair of shoes that I had recently seen an ad for on the back of Utne Reader, and had decided I wanted. I went in, tried them on and they fit perfectly. Now for someone with wide feet AND high arches, that never happens.

After mulling over at lunch: practical or fun, practical or fun, I went back and bought a pair. And I decided on fun. So call me Dorothy if you want, but I love my new shoes!

And on another girly note, after I bought the new red shoes, I bought a cute purse to go with them -

gf

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

I want to see how those shoes look on Rob Gordon.