8/25/2004

Vacation Times...

Just got back from my second mini-vacation. The first, the weekend with the family down the shore, the second 5 days in Massachusets (including 3 in Boston). The beach and the family was fun - Tia is still the cutest little girl.

Boston was great although the boy had to work (the reason for the trip), but I did get to shop to my hearts content. Spent some time in the DNC store and got my new favorite button. "Bet your sweet (picture of a donkey) I'm a Democrat".

Also got to finally see what keeps the boy away from me. Blue Man Group - a really great show. I can't explain it, you just have to see it.

The weekend with his family was nice too - except for the dinner that the mosquitoes decided I would be the yummiest thing they ever tasted. 12, yes that 1 dozen bites on my feet and ankles. That sucked.

Now, I'm back at work - and counting the days till Thanksgiving break. And oh, by the way, the kittens are doing fine. My boss has started feeding them on our porch and they are getting very friendly. If you want one, let me know - we're going to have to find homes for them, unless they want to become Douglass students.

GF

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

I am glad you are back, but does "the boy" need to be referred to as "the boy?" He is super duper and a grown man.

:)