5/24/2006

A few Five Things

For lack of more inspired blogging, I bring you:

Five things in my fridge:
Leftover takeout Chinese, including pork fried dumplings and schezwan chicken.
A great selection of cheeses that I've been avoiding since I'm sick and can't appreciate a good cheese plate with this throat thingy.
Jar of pickles. Always. Love them.
A container of my dad's meatballs, gravy & sausage (coming in handy since I've been very sick and not cooking)
A bag of green beans that I have yet to cook - again, the sick thing.

Five items in my closet:
The dress I wore for R&J's wedding 6 years ago, and hope I can have an occasion to wear again
A box of random purses.
The shirt I bought for my niece's christening, and that I love wearing cause it's so pretty and so comfy
A box of old letters, some dating back to 8th grade
And occasionally, my cat.

Five items in my car:
A coffee mug, left by J
about 5 of my hair clips
A stack of cd's that I want to listen to, mostly from the latest cd exchange
My softball bat that I've had since I was about 15
My rollerblades, which don't fit me anymore, but I don't know what else to do with them and I'm not ready to give them up.

Five items in my purse:
Well, since my purse is just my wallet and my cell phone, I'll use my "work bag" instead
My "wedding ideas" little moleskin book that when ideas pop into my head, I can jot them down
My sunglasses
burt's Bees lip balm (this is in every purse)
A granola bar
change floating at the bottom of the bag

No comments: