11/30/2007

8 Things

I have been tagged by Smelmooo to write about certain topics in blocks of 8. It took me a while, but here goes.

8 passions in my life
Hubby
Cooking
Ceramics
Eric Clapton
Buffy
My friends
My camera
My cats

8 things to do before I die:
Buy a house
Go to Ireland
Go to Australia
Own a dog
Learn to make a crown roast
Learn more lighting techniques
Go to a formal New Years Party and dress up
Sleep in a castle

8 things I often say
Whatever
Huh
I love you
Can I have the remote?
Dinner's ready
I'm on the ferry
What should I make for dinner?
How's Tia?

8 Books I read recently
Christopher Moore - The Christmas Angel
Christopher Moore - Dirty Jobs
Christopher Moore - Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove
Christopher Moore - Bloodsucking Fiends
Laura Pederson - The Big Shuffle
Arturo Perez-Revere-the Nautical Chart
Light: Science and Magic III Edition
Steven Sherrill - The Minotaur takes a Ciggarette Break

8 songs that mean something to me
You're all I need to get by - Aretha Franklin
Happy Birthday (diner version)
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Groove is in the Heart - DeeLite
Running on Faith - Eric Clapton
Galileo - Indigo Girls
Bell Bottom Blues - Eric Clapton
Gina - Blues Traveler


8 Qualities I look for in a friend
Trust
Big Heart
Funny
Loyal
Wacky side
Inspirational
Good Listener
Willing to put me in my place


8 people who I'm passing this on to
No passing along, cause Smelmoo tagged everyone I know. So if you feel like trying, just drop me a comment so I can see what you think.

1 comment:

deb said...

Oh yez, you must go to Australia; you will love it. :)