5/25/2004

Fluff and fold…

I have a dream. It is a dream to live in a place that has a washer and dryer. Now, when we moved into our current apartment, they advertised "washer and dryer in complex". Which is true. Except they NEVER WORK.

This weekend they were all actually working and so we loaded them up. Well, something about having all four dryers and all four washers going at the same time blew a fuse and although lights went back after fiddling with the fuse box, the machines would take our quarters but not start.

I can’t wait till I have my own washer and dryer. I know it's optimistic and one can only hope to achieve this. But gosh darn it, I believe!

GF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come over anytime that you want.

You can use our super duper washed and dryer... you just have to bring some food with you.

:)

Brian & Maureen

mickeyg said...

Thanks for the offer Brian & Maureen. I could get used to that deal, and I'll even be nice and not bring over any of my clay dust filled pottery clothes!

G