5/10/2004

Just wanna new computer

I suck at making decisions. For the past two months I've been trying to decide what computer to buy. I easily made the decision I wanted a laptop. Then came PC or Mac. I really want a Mac but hate to buy all my programs all over again. So I started researching PC's. Well, let me tell you there is FAR TO MUCH INFORMATION. Everywhere I looked, someone had an opinion "I love my Sony" "Go with a Dell" "Toshiba's are great". After a dizzying amount of questions, I wind up back at the macs, cause afterall I have 2 options - ibook, Powerbook.

So now, I have decided to flip a coin to decide what kind of computer I should buy. Is that sad, or what!

3 comments:

mickeyg said...

I've made the decision. Goin' with the Mac. Now if I can only go buy it before I change my mind......

Anonymous said...

Testing the Anonymous posting...Gina

Anonymous said...

PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go with the MAC.

(I love stirring the pot.)