5/27/2004

Yum Yum...

I found the yummiest, yummiest place on earth yesterday. If you’re ever in Princeton, check out the Bent Spoon. It is an artisanal ice-cream shop. Many of you know my passion for local and organic foods. Well, this place just screams it.

They make Italian style (soft and creamy, like gelato) ice cream and sorbets made entirely fresh from scratch with the best ingredients: local & organic produce when possible, hormone-free dairy, made fresh each morning on the premise. They also do coffee, loose-leaf organic tea and Italian hot chocolate. I didn’t try their cupcakes or cookies but they looked yummy.

I had mint swirl and caramel swirl and Jack had the hazelnut. I also tried the cardamom ginger, which had a nice kick.

Run, don’t walk, to Princeton and check it out – it’s in Palmer Square.

GF