7/09/2004

Epiphanies...

Thank you to Stacey for taking me to the Sting and Annie Lennox concert with her! First, I had a great time, and learned that if you get there late enough, you can park at the entrance back to the parkway north so it only takes a minute to leave!

Second, I think it was very good for me to see a live show again. As I wrestle with my own demons of job, personal life, and the customer service people at my insurance company, touching base with one of my favorite forms of interactive entertainment gave me time to think and see a new perspective on old thoughts. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that it changed my life, but I find that it was a small moment of clarity in an otherwise cloudy and murky week.

Where has this moment of clarity led me? Who knows, maybe nowhere, maybe back to where I was before. But I like to think that each little moment plays a special part in keeping me on an interesting path with all that I need to be happy. So yipee and thank you stacey, and Sting, and to confluence of events that led to this little enjoyment!

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

You will always have cheese and greens.