3/08/2005

As requested by a friend

Ok, she was looking for responses, so here goes!

What has been the best band/live act you have ever seen in concert and why?
My first instinct is to say Eric Clapton cause I looooove him. But after thinking about it, I think the Paula Cole concert was pretty awesome because I really was impressed with the musicianship. And the last minute sting concert thank to someone last year was a blast too!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A cabin on a lake (or any type of water) in either Nova Scotia, Maine or possibly Vermont - but definitly New England. Somewhere where the snow sits all winter, and the fireplace is crackling and in the summer it gets no hotter than 90 degrees in their heatwaves. The only drawback, besides being hours away from the family, is the growing season - I would soooo miss Jersey Tomatoes.

I know you love to cook. What is your favorite meal to prepare, and what is your favorite meal to eat?
Wow, food is the toughest topic. I don't have A favorite meal, but A few things that I fall back on when I can't find a new recipe to try come to mind. I love making chili and beef stew for winter comfort food, my roast chicken with allspice and cumin rocks, and I do a pasta with onions, parsley and parmesean that's quick and different. As for "fancy" dinners - I like cooking Italian, cause I know it well, and I've recently been foraying into a more french flair. As for eating, well it all depends on my mood, but the one thing I NEVER get tired of is Ethiopian, mostly because I can't cook it, and its sooooooo yummy. Give me some Mesir Wat and Minchtebesh anyday!

If you had a million dollars total to spend on 3 items, what would you buy (and it can’t be paying off student loans!)? A house, a truck for jack, and a wheel and kiln (I know, that's for but the wheel and kiln work together)

What is your favorite time of day?
Dinnertime is nice, cause me and my sweetie get to see each other now. I don't really have a favorite time of day.

Bonus Question: Who is your favorite niece? I only have one, but she is the cutest (and getting to be the bossiest) thing in the world. She's walking now too, so watch out!

1 comment:

KARCHAMB said...

Good answers, but this was supposed to be SIGN UP for your questions and you'll get 5 original JUST FOR YOU questions!!!

--the aforementioned friend