3/09/2005

The interview, the right way

On my mind... : 5 Questions...

So it seems, I first did it wrong. Ok, here are my new five question answers:

1. We've known each other forever. In what way do you think you've changed the most since your childhood?
In good ways, I think I've become less emotional and much calmer. Hopefully I've gotten smarter than I was in 5th grade, although sometimes I wonder. And I don't read as much, which I do sometimes miss

2. In what way have you remained the same?
I still think I'm a bit quirky and "artsy" as my family calls it. I still value friends and family and I still love Eric Clapton.

3. You mentioned moving away to Maine/Vermont/etc. If you were to make such a move and could take only ONE thing with you that you currently own, what would it be?
One thing, wow. Would have to be the laptop, since it's got all my pictures on it, plus my music so it would be two things for the price of one.

4. How did you choose your cats names?
Moe came named, she was abandoned and we took her in and she was Moe. For the new one, we wanted a M name, and he looked like the little boy from "where the wild things are" so Max he became. The freaky thing - we realized together they are Max - n - Moe, and cara's name is Maksimow (it makes sense if you say it aloud). She thinks we did it on purpose.

5. I know that you're active in and concerned about a number of social causes. If you had $1 million to split among charities, where would it go?
30,000 to Slow Food USA, 40,000 to Environmental org - probably the National Resources Defense Council, and National Wildlife Federation, 20,000 to the Susan B. Komen Foundation and 10,000 to the arts - but mostly small local arts organizations.

Ok, those are my answers, anyone else want to try an interview?

No comments: