6/05/2005

Honest Tea

A few weeks ago while food shopping I was in the mood for something to drink besides my usual water/orange juice beverages. I've never been a big soda drinker, and I don't like lots of bottled juices and such because of the high fructose corn syryp. As we wandered down the supermarked aisle, I came across some bottles of iced tea - I'll admit it was Opus on the label that first grabbed my attention. We grabbed a few tried it when we got home.

Yum.

I know I sound like a commercial, but they really were good. Fresh brewed, very little "sugary sweetness" and for me, caffine quantities listed on the lable so I know if I can drink a whole bottle or just a little bit. And the organic label was an added bonus for me.

I'm also one of those who when I find things I like, I visit websites to see what else there is. I wanted to know what flavors I was missing and where I can find them, since my supermarket has a limited selection.

oh, and to make this even more fun, I emailed the company, and they emailed me back! And they read my blog too - how fun! So, I encourage everyone to try these teas - they are quite the yum yum!

No comments: