10/04/2005

Serenity and sick days

First, let me just say I hate being sick. My nose is so stuffy right now. And my throat is all scratchy. And I keep getting too hot or too cold. And there's nothing good on tv. I hate being sick.

Ok, now that the moaning is out of the way, I am happy to say that I got my Joss Whedon fix and the opening of Serenity this weekend. Ahh, it was good to be back.

I'll be good and not give away too many surprises, (cause I know all my friends are rushing out to see it, right), but will say that overall I was happy. Good banter, sexy men, cute quips and a decent storyline (although I like the series better cause its "smaller") and for all you men, some sexy women too.

And can I just say, no-one knows how to write such kick a** women as Mr. Whedon. Love it. Makes me wanna go out and start a bar fight.

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

Being sick sucks..welcome to the club my friend...

I want to nap... all the time...