4/28/2006

I'm a slacker too....

I know, it's been forever since I wrote. Work's been crazy (what else is new) and between the family, friends, work and missing my baby I haven't had the energy to sit and write. But if I don't do something, I'll never back too it.

Spent last weekend in New Orleans. The trip was for work - meetings 3 of the days, but did get to wander around. Once i get my pictures off the camera, I'll do a whole entry on that trip - not enough brain power tonight.

My mom is doing well - hip surgery agrees with her and she's doing great. She's getting around soooo much better and by this summer will be two-steppin' with her granddaughter.

J got the official offer for the second leg of the tour. So he'll be home for all of 6 weeks this summer before he's off to Europe, and then won't be back till December. At least when I go to Italy I can pop over and visit him in Ireland. But until then, wedding planning is so much fun alone...

Speaking of wedding plans, found the dress, talked to a travel agent and have an appointment with a photographer. Things are moving along and J gets all the wrap up on our phone calls.

And just to round out the boring entry, it's official my perfect niece is allergic to peanuts. So no PB&J midnight snacks with crazy aunt G.

1 comment:

KARCHAMB said...

If you're interested in interviewing another photographer, we have one that we LOVE... he did True's wedding and mine, and my niece is on his website from her photo shoot. Take a look at http://www.jpaulstudios.com/