7/19/2007

July 28th.....

Is the busiest day of the year. Why are all the cool things happening on the same day.....

What I could be doing:
Eating BBQ'd chicken, fruit salad and playing with Tucker while spending quality time with Tucker's owners who I haven't spent any quality time with in about 8 months.

Spending the day with 93 of the Pizza Clan at a family reunion. Cousins, aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in 10 years, all of us in one place swimming in the pool, eating fresh mozzerella and letting the new generation rock together.

Going to Chicago to the Crossroads Blues Festival and seeing my dream guitar god of a man on stage with some other really cool people. (Ok, maybe I wouldn't be doing this - but I'd like to)

What I am doing:
Working. (Granted, it's in a cool place and with cool people, but)

You figure out how I feel.

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

Tucker wishes you were here too.

A Lot....