7/14/2007

Yay, Friday the 13th...

A few thank you's from the weekend.

Thank you to the very nice gentleman who told me I had a flat tire, and then blocked traffic so I could exit off the Major Deegan and figure it all out.

Thank you to the nice man at the Tire Repair Shop who walked the half block to the gas station, put air in my tire and then helped me manuever by stopping traffic so I could cross the road and drive the wrong way to get into the repair shop. And thanks for replacing my tire in under 30 minutes so I was still able to make dinner.

Thank you to my parents and J's parents for a nice dinner, breakfast and time to just chill out - and for doing it all in Poughkeepsie, NY even though J only had about an hour to spend with them.

Thank you to the gas station attendent for being so nice and letting J leave his car there when it died.

Thank you to the guy from Brandel's Towing who helped get J's car started again and reccomended the good repair shop.

Ah, happy friday the 13th.

No comments: