1/04/2008

2007 In A Nutshell

1) Where did you begin 2007? Asleep, on my couch.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? Newlywed, at the same job, with the same 2 cats, and 1 niece.

3) Were you in school? Nope, except for the school of life

4) How did you earn your money? Promoting a change from an industrialized food system to one that celebrates the pleasure of the table.

5) Did you have to go court? No, but I did have to finish our audit (which is funnier if you know how much I suck at math)

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Only the nice cops who took my report when my car was broken into

7) Where did you go on holidays? Well, there was the honeymoon in Costa Rica, some summer camping trips, a visit to the in-laws up north and some time at the Jersey Shore.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000? Does the honeymoon count? Or our wedding album.

9) Did you know anybody who got married? ME! And a few others.

10) Did you know anybody who went famous? It depends on how famous - more in the food biz than in the entertainment world.

11) Did you like someone? tons of people - although no real crushes lately, other than my obsession with EC!

12) Did you move anywhere? Nada

14) What concerts/shows did you go to? Inherit the Wind, and maybe some other things that I can't remember.

15) Are you registered to vote? Yes, although I'm still registered in my former state of residence cause I can't admit that I'm not a Jersey Girl any more.

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? No Idea...out of the loop

17) Where do you live now? Outside of Jersey on the Island of Staten

18) Describe your birthday? Worked, but got a 10K donation in the mail that day so all was good. Then got home, drank a bottle of wine with the hubby and ordered fettucine Alfredo while watching bad sci-fi. Perfect. Oh, and then had my annual Christmas party with all the cool people I know!

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007? Rappelling down a waterfall

20) What has been your favorite moment? Single moment, don't really know but to be cheesy, some moments on the 13th of January were pretty special.

21) Where did you go on vacation? Didn't I answer that with the holidays question?

22) Any new additions to your family? A newphew, Wammy.

23) What is your favorite month? December

24) How much have you partied? Not as much as I want, worked way too much but made up for a lot of it at my Christmas Party.

26) Made new friends? I think so....

27) What did you do for 4th of July? Visited the hubby while he was doing summer stock and sat in the rain.

28) Favorite Night out? MMMMMM.....Makeda.

29) Name the instance in which you had most to drink. Did I mention my christmas Party - that's what I get for partying in my own home.
Keep New: Posted on: Fri, Jan 4 2008 4:06 AM Updated: Fri, Jan 4 2008 4:08 AM Email This Clip/Blog This

No comments: