12/02/2008

Meme Pilfery Pilfery

Since my bud was nice enough to use one of the nicknames I gave him back in the days of college theatre, I decided to procrastinate my holiday list making chore and have some fun!


1. Five names you go by:
a. Mickeyg
b. French Fry
c. Crazy Aunt G
d. my real name
e. (can't think of a 5th, I need more nicknames)

2. Three things you are wearing right now
a. jammie pants
b. jammie shirt
c. unmentionables

3. Three things you want very badly at the moment:
a. A massage
b. A vacation
c. ice cream from the bent spoon

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
since I'm not emailing.....anyone in? Let me know

5. Two things you did last night:
a. Did some photo editing
b. Ate the last of the Thanksgiving meatballs

6. Two things you ate today:
a. The last of the Thanksgiving antipasto
b. a blackberry cinnamon muffin from Wilkow Orchards

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone
a. Hubby
b. a board member

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a. Have three meetings
b. Write up menu for christmas dinner

9. Two longest car rides:
a. NJ to Asheville to visit the hubby (prior to hubby status)
b. NJ to VT for a cool table ski weekend

No comments: