12/29/2008

Ten On Tuesday: Ten New Years Resolutions

Instead of the "eat healthy, loose weight, find more balence" general resolutions that I always want to make but never know how to achieve, this year I'm making some more concrete resolutions for 2009. So here they are in writing, so the universe can hold me to them.

Take my husband on a perfect date.
Edit and "publish" a few of my writings.
Set up a photo shoot with friends in a cool place with lots of photoworthy subjects.
Make the Timbalo from a Big Night.
Learn to make a decent pie crust.
Update my address book with new family addresses.
Get the first round of family tree questionairres out and back.
Scan and archive my old photos for preservation (and friend humiliation) purposes.
Pay off my credit cards, leaving only one for emergencies.
Be happy if I don't do any of the above.

No comments: