5/24/2005

A Music Meme....

Tagged by Karchamb
(but I love these anyway):

1) Total volume of music files on my computer:
my whole music collection - almost 18GB - getting way close to filling up my 20GB iPod!

2) Last CD I bought was:
I bought 2 cd's on my last shopping trip (and decided I'm never buying them again cause they are way expensive - I'm all about iTunes from now on). ERic Clapton "Money and Ciggarettes" and the soundtrack to Garden State

3) Song playing right now is:
At this moment, World on Fire by Sarah McLachlan - and I'll probably listen to Sarah most of today - it's a crappy rainy day and she kinda fits the mood.

4) 5 songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
Listen To: Oklahoma State of Mind (Kane), Bell Bottom Blues (Eric Clapton), Deborah Conway's Nightmare (Deborah Conway)Mean Alot: The Joker (Steve Miller Band), Gina (Blues Traveler)


5) Which 5 people are you passing this baton to?:
Like Karchamb, my 5 people in cyberspace is slim, so I'm hitting those I know: StaceyLady, BryanD, Matt and I'll tag Smelmooo even though he was tagged by Karchamb (but still hasn't done it).

2 comments:

Smelmooo said...

I already have done it. I am saving it for tomorrow or something.

So there.

:-P

seth said...

Gina,

Just a little anecdote about the song "GINA"....I actually met the lady the song was written about...she's pretty cool, petite and man can she drink the Jack Daniels!