5/22/2005

Music to my Ears...

Snagged this meme over at A True Jersey Girl. You choose one of your favorite bands or musical artists and use their song titles to answer the following questions. And since I love my EC, I had to choose him.

Name of the Band: Eric Clapton

Are you male or female? A Certian Girl

Describe yourself? Kind Hearted Woman

How do some people feel about you? Double Trouble, Hello Old Friend

How do you feel about yourself? Lonely Stranger, I Feel Free

Describe an ex boy friend or girlfriend: Old Love, Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad

Describe you current boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife: Steady Rollin Man, Beautiful Thing

Describe where you want to be: Further on Up the Road, Parchman Farm

Describe how you live: Running on Faith, Rollin' & Tumblin

Describe how you love: Keep on Growing, Loving You is Sweeter than Ever

Share a few words of wisdom: Everybody Oughta Make a Change, It's in the Way That You Use It

Now you try!

No comments: