1/22/2006

Me, in Fours...

Here's a meme I came across recently. While I've been lazing through the weekend with the inlaws, I thought I would include a litte trivial information about me that you may, or may not know.

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Theatre Usher
2. Ice Cream Parlor Counter Person
3. Dance Teacher for kindergartners
4. Daycare Assistant

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
1. The Princess Bride
2. Back to the Future
3. Big Night
4. Bring it On (I don't know why, but if I find it on, I have to stop and watch - it's like a train wreck)

4 Places I've Lived
1. New Jersey
2. New Jersey
3. New Jersey
4. Woo Hoo - Staten Island (I left New Jersey)

4 Websites I Check Daily
1. Care2.com
2. Bloglines.com
3. Spoiler Fix.com (well, not daily, but often)
4. Grist.org

4 TV Shows I Love (that are no longer on the air)
1. buffy the vampire slayer
2. angel
3. Night Court
4. X-Files

4 TV Shows I Love that are still on the air
1. House
2. Lost
3. CSI (Vegas, baby)
4. 24

4 of My Favorite Foods
1. Meatballs and shells
2. chili
3. Potatos (mashed, baked, fried, chipped - any way)
4. summer jersey corn

4 Albums I Can't Live Without
1. No Reason to Cry - Eric Clapton
2. Layla and other assorted love songs - Derek and the Dominos
3. Blue - Joni Mitchell
4. Bitch Epic - Deborah Conway

4 Places I'd rather be
1. Anywhere there's a fireplace
2. Anywhere my honey is
3. Soaking in a bubblebath
4. Anywhere my friends are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't visted you in a while ... and what a hoot to see that Deborah Conway's Bitch Epic is on your 4 Albums you can't live without list. LOVE that! (always happy to pass on a little deborah conway am i!) ;)