1/07/2005

Does this make me crazy?

I don’t know if I crossed the line. I just received a new cd in the mail that I had ordered last week. It’s really good, kind of rockabilly with lead vocals that tickle me in the same place that Eric Clapton did when I first heard him. The thing that worries me – the reason I bought - it was the lead singer was a regular on Angel.

Yes, I am a big Buffy/Angel fan. And yes, I own both soundtracks; BTVS - The Album (cool) & Radio Sunnydale (great) as well as the score to the musical episode “Once More With Feeling” (fabulous). And yes, I even bought Anthony Steward Head’s debut cd (interesting) when it came out a few years ago.

Yes, I was led to this band through a tv show – would I have found them otherwise, probably not. But my decision to purchase the cd was based on the samples on the website, so is it any crazier than if someone had just referenced me to the band?

Ok, maybe I’ll just admit I have a problem. But I don’t care – I’m gonna keep on groovin’

gf

No comments: