1/19/2005

Who Knows Me

Well, thanks to all who took my quiz. I must apologize to those who may have gotten the "who I wanted to marry question" wrong. I should have been more clear. Growing up was a little misleading - yes, I was a MJF fan my entire life, but I was thinking of the plan that Erin and I had in high school, where I would marry him and she would be the mistress and we would live in a castle in London. But I guess when you turn 30, growing up still fits into high school in my mind.

Thanks all!

3 comments:

Smelmooo said...

Karen must have whined to Gina to get this post.

Figures.... and she started this mess.

KARCHAMB said...

I did not WHINE, I simply let Gina know that the quiz was faulty... it wasn't like I didn't still suck with the rest of the questions!!!!

mickeyg said...

Karen did not whine, and she was not the only one who caught me on that question! The Pipster was the first to mention it.

G