1/03/2005

Wasting Time

So, yesterday my beloved sister helped me fumble my beautiful laptop which actually caused some damage to the case. I decided to leave work early today to drop it off at Menlo for some fixin. Well, I guess everyone else had issues over the holidays because I am still awaiting my turn at the genuis bar - after 3 hours.

I know I am not truly a girl when I can't enjoy 3 hours in a mall.

I spent about 30 minutes shopping, then realized I had no money so I stopped.

I then sat at Barnes and Noble for an hour and a half, reading bride magazines (I even read Martha Stewart - help me).

I proceded to get bad mall food, and finally wandered back down to the apple store where I am still waiting - luckily I have internet access so I can blog.

And now, my feet are killing me because I'm still in work shoes, and I'm still waiting. Arrgggghhhh.

5 comments:

barbara said...

WOW! Another female-who-doesn't-enjoy-shopping EXISTS! For a while there I thought I may have been the ONLY ONE!

It was great meeting u and ur soon-to-be hubby. Congrats again!

Smelmooo said...

Macs suck!

Go PC!!!

seth said...

I know we just met, and as much as I hate to agree with Brian..........MAC's suck!!! Good luck w/ the fix though.

Smelmooo said...

That was officially a pig flying by. Seth and I agreed on something!

mickeyg said...

ok, even after this, I will defend my mac. Not just because it is pretty, and not just because it works better, and not just because it has NEVER crashed or burped or blipped, but because I believe in it! Even if there is a small design flaw in the case.

I love it! THBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTT