1/25/2005

the ONLY reason I might not like snow

I said it last year, I'll say it again.

CLEAN OFF YOUR CARS!!!!

I am so tired of driving along highways and getting my winsheild hit by chunks of ice flying off the top of the car in front of me. If you're car is too tall for you to reach it with a stick, then get another car! Or find someone tall to reach it for you. Or get a broom!!!!!!!

I watched someone drive today with 15 inches of snow still on the top of their Honda, until a chunk about a foot big flew off and hit the car next to me. Can you please get a clue!

arrgggghhhhh - can you tell this gets my goat!

G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you; I get so riled up about this after every snowstorm. I was yammering about it so much the other day that Brian offered me a guest spot on his blog to write about it, but you've covered it quite nicely here. Thank you!
-- maureen

KARCHAMB said...

I was actually thinking of you as the last bit of snow fell off the roof of my car this morning.... SORRY!!!

LITBMueller said...

I'm from upstate NY, and up there we refer to people who neglect the roof of their car as "driving a birthday cake." I saw a guy here in Philly who brushed nothing off but his door and less than half of the windshield! I guess that'd be a deluxe birthday cake!!!